Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finished Book!

Date: 5/19/09
Hours: 8:15-12:15, 1:15-2:30
Time:
Today I finally finished my Book of Bios/Profiles. I am so excited to have completed this project, since it was my hardest and took the most time. I was able to finish all the editing and collect all the right photos of each student. I sent it out to Apple to be created and hopefully I will receive it soon! Besides that I was able to look into an application and write down my thoughts and notes about the student and hand it off to Chris to look at. I started helping out Charlie with putting together exam goodie bags for the tour givers this year. I started sorting each bag and making sure each bag had the same goodies. I also had the chance to listen in on Chris meeting with Ben R. I was able to listen and hear their discussion about PG's for sports and the pro and cons about taking the student. It is always different with each student and it keeps be curious. For tomorrow I hope to finally finalize my powerpoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment