Date: 5/7/09
Hours: 9:25-11:15, 12:15-1:15
Time: 11:04
After a long day yesterday, I kept it simple and easy today. I am close to finalizing my Tour Guide Note Card. I am really excited about this. I think it will really help students who are unsure what to say or do when giving a tour. It will be the extra boost to make the tour the best it can be. I also got an interview done, and starting putting together the information for the book. I also got the chance to review an applicants file and do the process of reading it and taking notes on whether or not I think the applicant would fit here properly. Besides that I worked on the power point that will be sent out to first time tour givers with some pointers. I am really starting to get the feel of what it is like being at Admissions and I think this is something I might want to pursue in the future.
Oh Rosemary--I can tell that you are in your element and having a blast while working hard and learning lots! How fortunate you are to have this great opportunity to work with all these professionals and go to a conference!
ReplyDeleteAwesome--Awesome! I am so proud of you!