Date: 5/6/09
Time: 11:09
Hours: 8:15-11:15, 3:45-10:40
Today was a pretty low key day until Chris and I left for a conference in MA. Before we headed out I worked on my Bio by interviewing different students. I enjoy being able to hear different students perspectives of the school and hear what they have loved and been able to experience. I also met with Chris to talk about my specific plan and goals for the next couple of weeks. After working on my guide card and power point for new tour givers, I left for my match. After that at 3:45 Chris and I drove down to MA where we sat in on a panel discussion of a variety of private schools. There we were asked by parents and prospective students about the school. It was really nice being able to explain my experience at Proctor and give my sense about what I have been able to accomplish. Mixed in with today and yesterday I have really started to get the sense of what it is like "behind the scenes" at Admissions. I love what I have been part of so far and can't wait to see what is next!
I am so glad that you had the chance to participate in one of the panel discussions during your internship with us. I hope that you were able to connect with some other admission officers while at the Inly School to get their perspective on the admission world. Great to have you in the office! Have a great night!
ReplyDelete- Christina Dotchin
Yah, everything has been going great so far! I have really learned a lot and love observing it all!
ReplyDeleteSee you tomorrow!